GENERAL CONDITIONS – AMT ASIA
Terms and Conditions for participation in the Academy for Mindful Teaching (AMT) – Method Eline Snel hosted by AMT Asia
- Upon agreement to participate you will be issued with an invoice and notified of other administrative procedures.
- We will not be responsible for reimbursement of travel costs if we cancel an AMT Asia training event.
- You agree not to hold the trainer(s) or AMT Asia responsible for any injuries as a result of exercises undertaken during the AMT Asia training event.
- All course and teaching materials are exclusively intended for personal use. All Method Eline Snel teaching materials are protected by copyright. You may not duplicate, sell, share or use any part of them for your own teaching or other purposes.
- If there is anything about our services or training events that you are not satisfied with, you may submit a complaint to the Foundation Academy for Mindful Teaching referring to the link for the organizations complaints procedure.
- During the AMT Asia training event, if you are unable or unwilling to participate in certain exercises for whatever reason, you are not obliged to do so.
- Ownership of all training materials lies with Eline Snel.
- AMT Training events conducted by AMT Asia will comply the relevant Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines as instructed by the Hong Kong SAR Government at the time of the event. If we are required to move the training event to an online format, we guarantee that the content and delivery will be of the same quality.
- Personal data may be collected for the purpose of assessing participation in an AMT Asia training event. Your personal data will be kept confidential by our employees and teachers, and used only as required to complete the provision of our services under the AMT programs. You may be invited to participate in further marketing or information sharing opportunities after the AMT Asia training event for which your personal data will be used at that time. Personal data is maintained in accordance with the relevant legislation in force in Hong Kong.
- Payments will be made to AB Consultants Limited a Hong Kong registered company trading as Academy for Mindful Teaching Asia – Method Eline Snel.
- Course admission is accepted after mutual agreement and subject to you meeting the pre-requisite requirements.
- We process applications in the order in which they are received via the Method Eline Snel website. After we have received your completed intake form we will invite you to an intake interview.
- Payment is requested to be in a timely manner and no later than 15 days of issuance of the invoice.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies if you withdraw less than two (2) weeks before the AMT Asia training event.
- If we cancel an AMT Asia training event because there are too few participants, you will be notified by email and we will refund the course fee.
- Cancellations must be submitted by email or what’s app.
- A 20% cancellation fee applies if you withdraw between one (1) month and two (2) weeks before the start of the AMT Asia training event.