Terms and conditions
I sign up for the above-mentioned training course. I am aware that if I do not/cannot do certain exercises – for any reason – I am in no way obligated to do these exercises. I also know that I cannot hold the trainer responsible for injury as a result of these exercises.
Conditions for participation and cancellation:
- Participation takes place in order of the receipt of the registration form. A personal intake interview will take place after registration. The registration will only become definitive following the interview and mutual agreement. After acceptance to the course, we will send an invoice. Participation is definite once the invoice amount, including VAT, has been transferred.
- After registration via the website for a training, a course or a workshop, a 75 euro including VAT administration fee will be charged for any cancellations (also those on time).
- In the case of a cancellation up to two months before the start of the training, 50% of the costs will be charged.
- In the case of cancellation less than two months before the start of the training, no restitution will take place.
- Cancellation must be in writing.
- In the case of too few participants, we will cancel the training and reimburse the course fees already paid.
- Travel costs abroad: the AMT does not reimburse any travel costs made in the case of a timely cancellation of an AMT training or retreat. This rule is in effect when the AMT cancels a training or retreat a minimum of two months in advance, either in writing or via email.