Contents and operation of the 8-week course for parents, teachers and professionals working with children.
Trainer: Mark Hansen
In the weekly online meeting of 2 to 2.5 hours:
- Get in touch with your own center of peace and calmness
- Create peace and calm within your family, classroom or other work setting with children. The ability to be “present” and yourself in contact with your child(ren). To look and listen to yourself and the children, without judging
- Discover your ‘pause button’ and the brood factory. How do you deal with it?
- Teach you the art of ‘stopping’ and noticing that you are breathing. The breath brings you into this moment, making you less stuck on ‘what still needs to be done’ or ‘what should have been done’
- You come to realize that you cannot prevent stress and workload, but you can influence how you deal with it
- Choose what you need to be fit, motivated and fully present in contact with your child(ren).
- Use your qualities and those of your students better to let them flourish
- You practice self-care and self-compassion: the courage to be vulnerable and strong at the same time. And convey this to the children.
The training includes a comprehensive workbook, a bracelet, and audio practice meditations and guided yoga exercises for your home practice. Exclusive is the book Sitting still like a frog or breath through this. One of these books is mandatory and availble add your local bookstore.
The training is suitable for parents, teachers and professionals working with children. The training is also very suitable for parents of children with a child psychiatric diagnosis. This training is also suitable as preliminary training to the AMT Mindfulness Child Trainer Course.
This training will take place exclusively in a live online environment. For this it is important to have access to a computer or tablet with internet connection and webcam with microphone. Further instructions on how to log in will follow after registration.
The cost for this 8-week online training is €400. This includes the material as described above and one individual online coaching session (if requested) during the 8 weeks of the training.