GENERAL CONDITIONS – TRAINING COURSES AND POST-ACADEMIC DAYS
Education & Training Eline Snel b.v. general conditions
Please note that if you are unable or unwilling to participate in certain exercises for whatever reason, you are not obliged to do so. You will not hold the trainer responsible for any injuries as a result of these exercises.
Conditions for participation and cancellation
- We process applications in the order in which we receive them via our website. After we have received your completed form and administration fee of €75, we will invite you to an intake interview. We will deduct the administration fee from the course charge once you have been admitted, and email you an invoice. Admission is final after mutual agreement.
- A €50 cancellation fee applies if you withdraw your registration for a course or post-academic day after registering via the website.
- A 50% cancellation fee applies if you withdraw two months or more before the start of the course or post-academic day.
- A 100% cancellation fee applies if you withdraw from a course less than two months beforehand.
- A 100% cancellation fee applies if you withdraw from a post-academic day or workshop less than two weeks beforehand.
- Cancellations must be submitted by email.
- Supervision interviews must be requested and cancelled by email. If you do not attend an interview, and fail to give at least 24 hours’ notice, we will charge the full interview fee.
- If we cancel a training event because there are too few participants, we will refund your tuition fee.
- We will not reimburse travel costs if we cancel a training event and provide at least two months’ notice of this in writing by email.
- If there is anything about our service that you are not satisfied with, you may submit a complaint in accordance with our complaints procedure.
- A statutory two-week cooling-off period applies after you have registered. During this time, you may withdraw your registration without penalty.
- Our employees and teachers will maintain the confidentiality of all personal information that you provide to them, provided it is clear from the nature of the information that it should be kept confidential, or you clearly state that this is the case.
- All Method Eline Snel teaching materials are copyright. You may not duplicate, sell, share or use any part of them for your own teaching or other purposes.
- Ownership of all training materials lies with Eline Snel.
- We comply with the Dutch government’s Covid guidelines. If we cannot provide face-to-face training because of these, we may provide online training instead. We guarantee that the content will be of the same quality.